I cooked this just for myself. So, the quantity was small.
I picked up two small bunches of spinach from the supermarket.
In addition I used:
Green peas – two tea spoon
One small potato cut into small pieces
Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
Ginger powder – a pinch
Cumin powder – half a teaspoon
Turmeric powder – half a teaspoon
Chopped green chilly – one, small
Olive oil – two tea spoon
1. How to do it:
2. Sort out the soft spinach leaves from the bunch, clean and shred them. Keep them to one side.
3. Heat up the oil a little.
4. Add Potato and sauté a little.
5. Add cumin seeds and chopped green chilly to it.
6. Now add ginger powder.
7. Add spinach leaves.
8. Add turmeric powder and cumin powder. Stir to mix well.
9. Add peas.
10. Add salt.
11. Cover and let it cook.
Usually you don’t need to add water since the water come out of the ingredients itself will be enough to cook them. Anyways, if you feel that is not enough, add a little and let it cook till the potato is soft enough.
12. Serve with rice or roti.