Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Gulyasleves: Hungarian Beef soup with Vegetables and Ground Paprika

I had the opportunity to taste this dish first in Germany and then in Hungary.
When I expressed my interest to learn how to cook this, my friend recommended this recipe:
http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/hungariansoups/r/gulyasleves.htm

I used all the ingredients mentioned in the recipe (beef, carrot, potato, wax peppers, paprika and vegeta seasoning) except caraway seeds and parsley roots since I did not find them in the supermarket.

I cooked this for the first time today and I am very happy with end product.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very tasty and similar how we used to prepare it! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..that is the famous gulash... m waiting to taste

    ReplyDelete