Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Cauliflower in Coconut Gravy

It's a vey easy and quick recipe. I prepared  this in a pressure cooker. I heated some mustard oil and then added some small pieces of potatoes into it. After those turned golden I added the cauliflower pieces. I stirred from time to time to make sure all the sides of the cauliflowers get sautéed a little bit. Then I added finely chopped tomatoes, let all cook stirring every now and then. Then  I added cuminn powder, turmeric,  coriander powder, goda masala, stirred and mixed well. Use garam masala instead of goda masala because today masala is not available everywhere. I added a little red chilli powder for colour but it is optional. Added coconut powder (bought it from the local supermarket) and salt. Stirred and mixed everything very well, added water and  closed the lid. After two whistles I turned off the flame. You can cook it in any type of container. After adding water cook till the vegetables reach the tenderness you want. I had it with steamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment