Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bicolour Chicken Pie

Bicolour Chicken Pie-- zweifarbige Huenchentaschen?

Finally, I am writing again. I am writing after ages but also after a successful experiment.
I have done something innovative and have not yet come up with a name for it.


I used spinach paste and beetroot paste to make the dough. I kneaded the spinach paste and the beetroot paste separately and see below the result:

Then I gave the dough the shape like below and then cut into pieces and rolled each piece out:

I put the stuffing on half of it ans folded the other half on it. Then it looked like this:
Theses were then shallow fried and we had the end product, ready to serve:

The Stuffing: --

I cooked the chicken with finely chopped onion, chopped green chili and tomato, salt, a few cloves of garlic and a little cumin powder and blended everything after cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment